Float gives you a live view of your team’s workload and time so you can plan resources for large and complex projects more effectively. ProWorkflow makes it a breeze to assign staff, track time or reschedule projects. Bitrix24 offers a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team.
You can assign custom work days and hours, add skills and departments, specify billable rates, import local public holidays, schedule time off, and set a status so everyone knows who is working from where. It’s also easy for your team to sync their Google and Outlook Calendars to Float for even greater visibility. WORKetc has integrated CRM, projects, billing, help desk, reporting, and collaboration. Never miss a deadline again – manage all jobs, tasks and people from one place.
WorkflowMax has a ‘great’ User Satisfaction Rating of 85% when considering 417 user reviews from 6 recognized software review sites. Get WorkflowMax for Android or iOS today to track your time and get critical insights into your business. Wherever you are, you can track time, view jobs and contacts, and record your time on the go. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
- With centralised lead and client management features alongside fast, customised quoting, you can spend more time on billable hours, and less on the paperwork.
- Quire is a modern collaborative task management tool designed especially for teams to help them achieve their ideas by breaking them into step-by-step to-dos.
- ProofHub offers a replacement for conventional emailing and a bunch of other tools, integrating multiple project management features under one roof.
- Manage workflow from quote to invoice while tracking time and costs.
- When we switched to WorkflowMax, I was surprised how easy it was to get started.
Output Time is a simple project management software with emphasis on team collaboration. Paymo offers a simple yet powerful tool bringing together project management, work reporting, and time billing. Don’t get railroaded into a project management software that can’t flex to meet your needs. Discover just how powerful these customisable features are when applied to your whole workflow.
Top tips for bringing Float and WorkflowMax together
From accounting to helpdesk tickets, document management, scheduling, reporting and CRM, we’ve got you covered. Using business intelligence, you can track and report to gain real-time insights into your project and client profitability. Make better business decisions, quote accurately, and prioritise jobs. Identify https://bookkeeping-reviews.com/ poorly performing jobs quickly and devise strategies to fix them. By connecting WorkflowMax with your resource schedule in Float, you can assign jobs to your team based on their actual capacity and track project progress in real time. Why do you need Float when WorkflowMax already has built-in scheduling?
What is WorkflowMax used for?
WorkflowMax is a project management software built to take care of all your business management needs, including project tracking, timesheets, reporting, invoicing, job monitoring, and all other aspects of project management in between. Lead Manager- Track your leads, proposals and sales performance all in one place.
WorkflowMax provides us the opportunity to run our own reports with a very powerful custom report builder in a very easy and intuitive way. As a consultancy, its having that information in hand to be able to go back to clients where we are with individual projects. The way WorkflowMax enables us to tailor the information has saved us 70-80% of the time we used to spend on that system. We can recoup the invest on a monthly basis by just having one more hour of consistency. WorkflowMax has given us an unfair advantage to stay ahead of our competitors. Enjoy powerful integrated tools for job management, time tracking, task and staff allocation to help you manage and quote more effectively.
ProWorkFlow vs WorkflowMax
JIRA is a cross-platform issue and bug tracking software with advanced project management capabilities and features. Workfront‘s work management software combines project management, work automation, and in-context collaboration to empower teams to do the right work and the best work. WorkBook is a software suite for project and resource management, CRM, collaboration and file sharing, forecasting & accounting. Microsoft Project helps to streamline project, resource, and portfolio management. Asana combines elements of project management, file storage, and collaboration and helps to manage projects across a team without email. Keep your job management and accounting data fully reconciled in real time.
- Basecamp is the preferred tool for thousands of project management teams, who enjoy its modern social media-like interface and carefree team collaboration features.
- ProWorkFlow has a ‘great’ User Satisfaction Rating of 89% when considering 248 user reviews from 1 recognized software review sites.
- WorkflowMax has a ‘great’ User Satisfaction Rating of 85% when considering 417 user reviews from 6 recognized software review sites.
- Reduce admin and save time and money to free yourself to focus on high-value activities for business growth.
- Microsoft Project helps to streamline project, resource, and portfolio management.
- Discover just how powerful these customisable features are when applied to your whole workflow.
Easily manage all of your un-invoiced WIP and never get underpaid again. Track and report on every minute with more than eight different ways to enter time. Connect with other apps to store, manage and share documents in WorkflowMax. Send professionally branded, highly customised quotes in minutes. Track your leads, proposals and sales projections all in one place.
Beta access for select WorkflowMax customers
Float helps you manage most aspects of resource scheduling on autopilot. Client relationship management features and integrated workflow tools will help you focus on billable hours, not on admin. Zoho Projects is https://bookkeeping-reviews.com/workflowmax-job-project-management-software/ one of the best-known tools for simple project management, that can help teams streamline their upcoming work and tasks. Power up WorkflowMax’s project management prowess with more than 30 software integrations.
View your most profitable employees, understand profitability across different client categories and know which services make you the most money. “The move to WorkflowMax and Xero means that account managers know a job is finished and they can bill it out straight away. It has really, really helped with our cash flow situation.” Trello is known for visualizing project tasks on a cardboard-like dashboard that’s great for managing short and quick everyday assignments. Drill down into the numbers with a suite of customizable reports.
Job costing and profitability
Save time and create your own professional, branded custom print templates. Manage purchase orders and accurately track actual costs against budgeted costs. Request a demo to see how Scoro can streamline the way your team works. Workzone was built by experienced ad execs who wanted to help agencies and creative teams get visibility into all of their work. Create your own unique job notifications and never miss a deadline again. See your profitability in seconds and make sure you’re charging enough.
- By connecting WorkflowMax with your resource schedule in Float, you can assign jobs to your team based on their actual capacity and track project progress in real time.
- Output Time is a simple project management software with emphasis on team collaboration.
- Do it all in one place, from anywhere – quoting, scheduling, time tracking, invoicing and reporting.
- Zoho Projects is one of the best-known tools for simple project management, that can help teams streamline their upcoming work and tasks.